Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

No gift to a mother 
can ever equal her gift to you - life!

ZIA by Adele Bruno, CZT
I created this tile for my mother who celebrated her 82nd birthday in grand style last week.  
A remarkable artist, she is the mother of seven, grandmother of twenty-two, and great grandmother of eight - at last count!
As the quote says, there is no equivalent gift to give a mother - but appreciation and gratitude do go a long way.
I am eternally grateful to my mother and what better way to express it than through a tangle.
Happy Birthday, Mom!

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful and I know your Mom loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The artwork and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those words just touched my heart with a large amount of love.

    ReplyDelete