Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tips for Tangling Knightsbridge


This week's "It's a String Thing" (click here for all of the delightful details) features the official Zentangle® pattern Knightsbridge in a monotangle.

There are wonderful resources here on TanglePatterns with links to even more by Sandy Bartholomew and Margaret Bremner.

These are my notes on the fabulous tangle ~
Remember to include shading, especially around the perimeter of the space tangled with Knightsbridge.
Note:  The scalloped lines can jump across as many grid lines as you wish.

Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. I agree! There are no limits to what this tangle can do - wait until you see what Monday's tiles look like - it is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips as always - I love the last 'tube' ones - I wish I'd seen that before I did my tile. Oh well, there is always next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips to receive just as I was getting ready to do this week's challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, as always you are generous and helpful in everything you post. I've done one tile which doesn't please me, but now I'll try another using your hints. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete